What we do
Augmentus is a global robotics software company used by the world's leading robotics and advanced manufacturing companies. Our proprietary technologies enable anyone, even those with no robotic experience, to program dynamic industrial robots in minutes instead of months.
Join us in ushering a new era of human-machine interface, democratizing robotic automation across the globe!
About your role
- Work closely with the founders to ensure optimal company oversight in operational matters for product, HR, logistics and finance.
- Execute logistic tasks within stated guidelines and policies
- Manage customer billing & coordinate with finance
- Plan, schedule, organize and assign jobs daily
- Oversee and deliver special cross functional projects and work closely across functions and management as assigned by the CEO, e.g. expansion planning, budgeting, internal communications, fundraising
- Identify internal opportunities for process and continuous improvement
- Participate in senior management meetings and support senior management meetings with necessary communications, support materials and follow up on action items
- Provide and facilitate internal communications, serving as a liaison within functions as well as requests in and out of the CEO's Office